2023 LAUNCHES ON SALE NOVEMBER 8TH!
Located in beautiful Dinosaur National Monument. Most of our expeditions are four day adventures through the majestic Gates of Lodore, rafting down the Green River. We do offer one 2023 launch down The Wild Yampa in May, a five day journey.
Entering our fourth season of RiverWonderGrass, these intimate river journeys bring together members of the WWG artist community and friends on an adventure through the heart of desert canyons. Empty sandy beaches, majestic hikes, thrilling whitewater, and musical floats are combined with healthy foods, deep conversation, and space to reconnect with each other.
Riverside musical performance each evening plus improvisational jams.
PLEASE NOTE – We operate under National Park Service guidelines, including a nightly 10 pm curfew. This pristine area deserves respect and admiration and while having a few drinks is acceptable, this is more purpose, less party.
The trip is limited to 20 guests so we can account for the musicians and the support staff.
Trip includes all meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner (organic and local when possible), all equipment, guides, music, and experiences. Tip not included. Alcohol not included. Guests may bring their own beverages, NO DRINKING ON THE RIVER OR UNTIL WE GET TO CAMP EACH DAY. NO DRUG USE ON THE TRIP.
Bookings are non-refundable, but we anticipate high demand and will make every effort to sell your trip if you cannot attend, you can also purchase event insurance at the point of sale, if you’d like piece of mind. We recommend this.
- You can reserve multiple spaces under just your name, so you can invite friends later
- Private stand up paddle instruction and exclusive inflatable kayaks with a guide will be available to add to your experience at purchase or any time prior to 60 days before launch
- The trip will include a few inflatable kayaks to share
- Trips are 18+ – please call with kiddo requests
- 50% deposit due at booking and 50% due 60 days before your trip