- GETTING HERE
- CAMPING INFO
- IN AND OUT
Event Traffic will follow designated routes depending on which side of Buena Vista you are approaching. Google Maps will direct you to stay on Highway 24 and turn onto Chaffee County Road 350 – this route will be blocked off! Please follow the directions below and follow the clearly marked signs on your way to the venue:
FROM NORTH OF BV:
From eastbound Highway 24, turn onto westbound Road 384.
From Road 384, turn Left onto southbound Road 361.
From Road 361, turn Left onto Road 350, then into the venue flagged by Renewal Staff.
FROM SOUTH OF BV:
From westbound Highway 24, turn onto westbound Road 319.
From Road 319, continue Straight at Rodeo Road,
then turn Right onto Road 337
From Road 337, turn Left onto Road 306, then Right onto Road 361.
From Road 361, turn Right onto Road 350, then into the venue flagged by Renewal Staff.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 – Box Office Open: 12pm – 9 pm (Must Have Early Camping Pass)
- Friday, September 23, 2022 – Box Office Open for General Camping: 9 am – 10 pm
- Friday, September 23, 2022 – Venue open: 3 pm – 11:30 pm
- Saturday, September 24, 2022 – Box Office open: 10 am – 9 pm
- Saturday, September 24, 2022 – Venue open: 3 pm – 11:30 pm
- Sunday, September 25, 2022 – Camping Closes: 5pm (No music. Everyone must be off-site by 5 pm)
GENERAL EVENT POLICIES
- All sales are final. No refunds for any reason. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person if necessary, by changing the name/shipping address in your TixR account before it ships.
- The event takes place rain or shine. If severe weather becomes a threat and we need to interrupt programming, stage announcements will be made regarding safety procedures. Programming will resume when deemed safe.
- All persons, bags, and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the event. Please review accepted and prohibited items.
- Any ticket holder that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the event may be asked to leave the venue and may be subject to arrest and prosecution by State/Local Authorities.
- The festivals encourage a smoke-free environment and ask that you respect the health of your neighbors at the event and refrain from smoking in any area where it may affect someone else. Smoking is prohibited under all tents and inside buildings. Please find an isolated area if you must smoke and dispose of your butts properly.
- Bonfire Entertainment allows ADA recognized service animals trained specifically to assist a person with disabilities at all events. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and are not permitted at the festivals. If you have a certified service animal, you will be required to have your service animal with you at all times. Under the ADA*, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices.
- *Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, the definition of “service animal” is limited to a dog (or pony) that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability who is in attendance. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability. Under the ADA, “comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support animals” do not meet the definition of a service animal. – U.S. Dept. of Justice
- ADA access and viewing areas will be provided, all campgrounds are ADA accessible. Please email us if you have questions so we can personally assist you
- If you want to camp together, PLEASE arrive together. We cannot hold space except in the group campsites and premium RV sites
- What if I am arriving with people in a different campground?
The driver’s car will get the campsite parking pass associated with their camping location – they can park, and campers can walk to other sites. You will not be able to drop people at a different campsite.
- Can I leave the site after I’ve entered and dropped my things?
Due to the safety of fellow campers, leaving the campsite and returning is prohibited. Once you are parked, whether early on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, you may not leave until Sunday morning. If you have an emergency or need to get out, please contact the staff, and we will assist you.
- What about RV’s?
- RV Generators are allowed from 8 am until 10 pm
- RVs spaces have room to pitch a tent next adjacent to your rig
- No RV hook ups on site
- Vans under 22′ do not need an RV pass
- Small RV’s are up to 30′ (Full vehicle length)
- Large RV’s are over 30′ (Full Vehicle Length)
- What about Parking?
- See Official Parking Policy Below
- Trying to limit in and out during high traffic hours Thursday-Saturday
- Fans with camping passes do not pay the daily parking fee
- The daily parking fee is for the weekend and is good for in and out
- Quiet Hours
- No amplified music in the campgrounds after 10 pm
- We kindly ask to be mindful of the neighbors, quiet hours enforced in The Harvest Moon Campground
Renewal Official Parking Rules / Going In & Out
Some camping areas make it practical to leave and return, but most do not. Please note that if you leave, you will need to get back in the main entrance line, and we anticipate heavy traffic on Thursday and Friday. RVs and camper trailers may not leave once you are parked.
If you are interested in leaving once camped, below are the rules for each area. Due to safety, we highly encourage you to stay put once you are in the camping areas. Please inform parking staff upon arrival that you plan to leave before the show is over so that they may put you in a more accessible location.
We do understand that you may want to go fishing, hiking, or biking, but please be very mindful of fellow campers, kids, tents, etc. Please note that we will have a general store onsite with bagged ice, water, drinks, snacks, and basic sundries, so you don’t have to leave your spot.
THE SPEED LIMIT ONCE ON SITE IS 15 MPH FOR ALL VEHICLES, INCLUDING BIKES.
- Day Parking – You may come and go, but anticipate long waits to get back in on Friday.
- Buck Moon RV and Car – RVs may not leave once parked; cars may go in and out if you must.
- Sturgeon Moon RV and Car – RVs may not leave once parked; cars may go in and out if you must.
- Flower Moon – This is a Walk in Camping Area Only; your car will be parked in the parking lot and can come and go.
- Harvest Moon – No in and outs if you are parked in the car camping area. If you are parked in the Harvest Moon Parking Lot and camped in the walk-in area, your car will have room to go in and out.
- Absolutely NO fires in the campground; Propane stoves are okay
- You MAY bring food to make your own meals at your campsite or take advantage of one of our 11 Locally Sourced Food Vendors.
- Food trucks and full bars are located only in the concert venue, as well as a select few in Center Camp (Luna Libations and Heady Coffee, and Taco Co).
- Food trucks will be at The General Store for breakfast and late night
- NEW General Store will be located at the edge of The Buck Moon Campground – here you will find water, coffee, food trucks and some camping essentials. Food truck hours will be shared prior to the event. Please see below what items will be available for purchase:
- Hop Water
- Guayaki Yerba Matte
- Liquid Death (Still & Sparkling)
- Rocky Mountain Ginger & Cola
- Red Bull
- Granola bars
- Pain Killer
- Baby Wipes
- The site will be closed on Sunday at 5:00 pm
- Quiet Hours – We kindly ask to be mindful of the neighbors, quite hours are enforced in The Harvest Moon Campground
- Instruments are welcome in the campgrounds, not the concert venue, no amplified music
- Bring your bike – the site is large and bikes are a great way to get around
- No outside alcohol is allowed in the concert venue, you may bring your own to the camping areas, please no glass, and please recycle
- You may bring food and chairs into the venue – no coolers or outside alcohol
- First aid is located at the main entrance and venue entrance – 24/7 and in the concert bowl when the show is on
- No ATM on-site
- Volunteer! CLICK HERE for more information
- Security will be on 24/7
- Cell phone service will be spotty
- Lost and Found will be located at the main entrance box office
When will I receive my tickets?
- After making a purchase on Lyte, your ticket will be automatically transferred to your Tixr account and emailed to you as a PDF ticket the week of September 12th. Keep an eye on your inbox!
Is there a fee for children?
- Children 12 and under are free, but you must ‘buy’ the free ticket, just so we know how many little ones to plan for. No camping pass required for kids under 13. To learn more about our Kids Zone, CLICK HERE.
Do GA or VIP passes include camping?
- No, camping is to be purchased separately.
I’m coming in for the day and leaving at night. Is parking free?
- A weekend parking pass is $20 in advance. Please purchase a daily parking pass HERE.
I am arriving late, can I park at my campsite?
- In order to keep everyone safe, if you arrive later than 9 pm you will be parked temporarily near Buck Moon Campground. At 8 am the following morning you can move your car safely. We will make every attempt to accommodate your late arrival.
What are box office hours?
- The box office is open Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm.(9 pm on Saturday)
Where is the box office located?
- The main box office is located just past the entrance, off CO Rd. 350. Here you will get parking, camping, and concert credentials. Additionally, there will be a small box office at the concert gates where you will show credentials and be searched upon entry.
What is the ticket and wristband policy?
- Wristbands will be distributed on-site upon arrival and the scanning of your ticket. Wristbands are not replaceable and must be kept on for the duration of the weekend.
I have my camping zone. Now what?
- Once you’ve chosen your camping zone, the hard part is over. All camping, designated by zone, will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. For all sites except walk-in Flower Moon, and walk-in Harvest Moon, you can car camp, and pitch a tent next to your car.
Can I save camping spots for friends?
- If you want to camp together, arrive together. We simply cannot guarantee a space will be available once everyone arrives.
Can I leave my car overnight in the day parking lot?
- There is no camping here, but if you have had to much to drink, you may stay.
Can I move my car once in the camping lot?
- Try not to, we don’t like mixing moving cars and campers. If you have an emergency we will assist you in getting out. Contact us at the main entrance box office.
Is there a quiet camping area?
- Yes, the Harvest Moon area is designated with quiet hours.
Does BV have rideshare?
- The town is very small and currently has limited ride-sharing.
- We are happy to announce a FREE Shuttle that will be making rounds Friday and Saturday.
- 2 vans operating from 10am – 2am looping continuously (every 20-30 minutes)
- Friday and Saturday only
- 14 passengers per van
- First come first serve service
- Stops include:
- Stop #1: Surf Hotel
- Stop #2: Railroad Street Parking (Corner of S. Railroad Street, and E. Main Street)
- Stop #3: Best Western Vista Inn
- Stop #4: Super 8
- Stop #5: Renewal Festival Site. (Drop Off near Box Office, Pick Up near General Store)
Can I fish at Renewal?
- Yes, but you must have a CO fishing license. The pond is minimal, but the creek has fish.
What is allowed and not allowed at Renewal and in the camping and RV zones?
- Empty refillable water bottles to use at refillable water stations
- Soft-sided coolers
- Bags under 20”x20”x10”
- Blankets 6’x8’ or smaller
- Chairs under 34” high. Chairs under 30″ high are allowed outside no-chair zones. Chairs 30-34” high should be set up farthest from the stage or in designated shade areas. No recliners or footrests are allowed. If your chair has a shade cover, it must be left in the down position.
- Small baby beach cabanas in designated shade areas and as space allows
- Personal umbrellas in the event of rain, but must be closed during performances
- Point-and-shoot cameras are permitted, but cannot be used to reproduce the event and must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the event. Be present!
- Medications and prescriptions – Over the counter medications are allowed. If you bring prescription medication, please bring a valid photo ID that matches the name printed on your prescription. If you need to refrigerate any medication (including insulin), please visit the medical tent and someone will assist you.
- No dogs – you will be escorted off the grounds if you bring a pooch (ADA Act has specific guidelines for service animals, if you do not meet these requirements you will be denied entry)
- No illegal drugs
- No glitter
- No glow sticks
- No firearms or knives
- No laser pointers
- No framed or large backpacks (in the venue)
- No flyers or marketing material anywhere
- No rage sticks
- No drones
- No drama
Where is Renewal taking place?
- Renewal will be held at the Meadows in Buena Vista, CO, approximately 2hr 30min from Denver.
Can I buy a day pass?
- No. Only two-day passes will be available.
What if the event is canceled?
- In the case of a cancellation, you will have the opportunity to roll your ticket over to the makeup date or request a full refund.
Where is lost and found at the event?
- Front gate box office.
ADA and accessibility?
- Please email us directly at email@example.com so we may assist you on-site. There will be ADA bathrooms placed in all campgrounds and the venue. There will be a dedicated ADA area next to the front of the house soundboard, temporary ADA parking will be located near the main venue entrance.
- Staff will have a dedicated shuttle from 3:00 pm – 12:00 am for any guest who requests it. Once on-site, please contact the Box office who will share with you the ADA shuttle phone number (text only) to make advance arrangements.Shuttles are available to qualifying participants and are allowed one (1) companion to join them.
How do I get to the event?
- Renewal is located on the Meadows in Buena Vista, Colorado. The town is approximately 2hr 30min from Denver by way of 285 or by way of Highway 40 if coming from Vail. The Meadows address is 14998 Co Rd 350, Buena Vista, CO 81211. You will be directed by traffic signs and flaggers on the day of the event.
What if there’s weather at the event?
- Renewal will be held rain, snow, or shine!
How hot will it get in the day, and how cool at night?
- Fall weather in Buena Vista can be warm (in the 70s) during the day, and cool (down into the 40s) at night. Please be prepared with layers, including closed-toed shoes, a rain jacket, and a puffy jacket.
Are there showers and other amenities on-site?
- No. All camping is primitive.
How close is the nearest town?
- Renewal will take place just a few minutes by car from Buena Vista, Colorado. We encourage all attendees to take a spin through town, safely, to visit local breweries and shops.
The official Fan-To-Fan Exchange matches sellers with buyers with no hidden fees or fake tickets.
I am looking to return my tickets:
- You can return your tickets on the exchange.
- Lyte will make you an offer on the spot—sometimes more and sometimes less than you paid, depending on demand for tickets. Lyte’s mission is to ensure the next fan in line gets to go at a fair and marketable price.
- You will be paid within 1 business day after the event.
I am looking to request a ticket that is sold out:
- Request the ticket you’re looking for and lock in the price with a credit card.
- Once Lyte gets a ticket you requested from another fan, you will be charged exactly what Lyte quoted you. No hidden fees.
- View or cancel your request at any time before it is filled.
- tickets will be delivered to you by the official ticketing platform.
I want to understand Lyte pricing:
- Lyte prices are based on fair market value and may be higher than original prices if there are significantly more requests than tickets. However, Lyte’s prices are always lower than third-party websites. Lyte technology drives prices back to the original value. By using the Fan-to-Fan Exchange, you are helping us in our fight against scalping.
What is the Fan-To-Fan Exchange?
- The Fan-To-Fan Exchange, powered by Lyte, is a place where you can return or request tickets once a certain ticket type sells out. Check out the [Exchange] for more details.
What is the difference between Lyte’s Fan-to-Fan Exchange and the secondary market sites I’m used to?
- Unlike traditional secondary market sites, Lyte has been granted a direct integration with select primary ticketing companies, ensuring a seamless and safe/secure transaction that is designed to protect the integrity of your ticket as a buyer or seller.
How does the Exchange issue tickets?
- When your request is filled, you get a new ticket delivered to you by our primary ticket issuer. All tickets purchased from the Exchange are newly issued and backed by us so you don’t have to worry about any issues at the gate.
Why are the prices sometimes higher than face value on the Fan-To-Fan Exchange?
- There are often far more people trying to buy tickets than there are tickets available. When that is the case we sometimes have to pay over face value to people returning their tickets. Prices through Lyte’s Fan-To-Fan Exchange are always better than prices on unofficial resale sites and all tickets sold through the Exchange are 100% guaranteed.
When will I know if I have tickets on the Fan-To-Fan Exchange?
- Wait time depends on availability. Hang in there! Lyte has been able to fill up to 98% of requests for other big events. Ticket returns pick up the most in the last month. That’s when the line really starts moving.
Why can’t I return my ticket before the ticket type I’m trying to return is sold out?
- If there is no waitlist for tickets there are no other fans with whom to exchange. For now you can sign up and we will notify you once your ticket type has sold out.
I have a question/issue with the Fan-To-Fan Exchange that is not answered here.