DINOSAUR NATIONAL MONUMENT MULTI-DAY EXPEDITIONS & RANCHO DEL RIO SINGLE-DAY JOURNEYS
Bonfire Entertainment, WinterWonderGrass, and Adrift Dinosaur Adventures have teamed up to launch multi-day overnight music expeditions and single-day trips. All multi-day trips occur in Dinosaur National Monument, and all single-day trips launch from Rancho Del Rio, along the upper Colorado River.
SINGLE DAY RWG – RANCHO DEL RIO LINEUP BELOW
MULTI-DAY RWG – DINOSAUR NATIONAL MONUMENT LINEUP BELOW
To view specific RWG events and to buy tickets, view the list of launches on the EVENTS TAB.
Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure through ancient canyons with the artists of WinterWonderGrass.
HERE IS MORE INFO ON THE MULTI-DAY EXPEDITIONS
WWG is partnering with Adrift Dinosaur Adventures to deliver RiverWonderGrass – music, rivers, and canyons. Bringing together members of the WWG artist community and friends on a journey through the heart of desert canyons. Empty sandy beaches, outlaw caves, majestic hikes, thrilling whitewater, and silent floats are combined with healthy foods, healing arts, and space to reconnect with the inner spirit. Official musical performance each evening plus improvisational jams. PLEASE NOTE – We operate under National Park Service guidelines, including a nightly 10 pm curfew. This pristine area deserves respect and admiration and while having a few drinks is acceptable, this is more purpose, less party.
Scotty Stoughton hosts and brings his affinity for rivers and paddling together with his love of music, conversation, and community. The opportunity to get personal with world-class musicians, spirited guides, and ancient geology leads to a deeply transformational experience.
The trip is limited to 20 guests so we can account for the musicians and the support staff.
Trip includes all meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner (organic and local when possible), all equipment, guides, music, and experiences. Tip not included. Alcohol not included. Guests may bring their own beverages, NO DRINKING ON THE RIVER OR UNTIL WE GET TO CAMP EACH DAY. NO DRUG USE ON THE TRIP. OUR BEER PARTNER WILL PROVIDE COMPLIMENTARY BREW.
50% deposit due at booking
- 50% due 60 days before your trip – Bookings are non-refundable, but we anticipate high demand and will make every effort to sell your trip if you cannot attend, you can also purchase event insurance if you need to cancel
- You can reserve multiple spaces under just your name, so you can invite friends later
- Private stand up paddle instruction and exclusive inflatable kayaks with a guide will be available to add to your experience at purchase or any time prior to 60 days before launch
- The trip will include a few SUP’s and duckies for all to share, non-exclusive like years past
- Trips are 18+ – please call with kiddo requests